You’ve just had another fabulous visit to your dentist. The team is always so friendly and genuinely caring. The dentist is gentle and puts you at your ease. And after every visit, you thank your lucky stars that you found such a wonderful dentist and team.
Why not share your good fortune with others? There are many people in your community searching for a great dentist. Tell them about your rock star dentist by writing a fabulous Facebook review.
Here’s how you do it
Leaving a Facebook review is very simple and we’ll make it even easier by walking you through the process.
1. Visit your favorite dentist’s Facebook page.
2. Click Reviews on the left side of the Page’s timeline.
3. Click on the gray stars to choose a rating.
4. Take a minute to write a few comments about why you appreciate the dentist and team.
5. Click Done.
That’s it! Easy, right?
What should you include in your Facebook review?
We’ve all read business reviews that are glowing and effusive or angry and abusive. Both types could be pretty useless to someone looking for real information. When writing a review about a dentist, include information that will be valuable to someone making such an important decision about their healthcare. Generally, there are three areas to cover in a review:
- People: Single out the team members who gave you exceptional care and mention them by name.
- Information: What services did you use and what were the results? Was the staff professional? On time? Helpful? Was the office clean and comfortable? Were your questions answered? Did you receive the care you feel you deserve?
- Issues: Did you encounter any problems with your care? How did the team resolve them?
How to write a good review
- Be informative: Think about what you would like to know about a potential dentist and include that information in your review. Why do you think this dentist, team, or office is unlike any other? Is it their training, education, experience? Do they offer unique services or amenities?
- Be honest: Explain your experience in real terms instead of superlatives or expletives and exclamation points. If there were any aspects of your visit that were negative, give helpful criticism and suggestions. Businesses regularly examine their reviews and use them for team training and growth, so give them the information they can use to make improvements.
- Be readable: Use good grammar and correct punctuation. A short paragraph of just a few sentences is enough usually to express your thoughts.
What should your review look like?
Start writing your Facebook review
Hopefully, this walk-through has built up your confidence in your ability to write a review that will help others in your community. When we find a good thing, we love to share it. So, why not write your favorite dentist and team a Facebook review today, and give them the shout out they so richly deserve!
Re-posted with permission. Source.